Christian and I (Sarah) are the parents of a 4 yr. old, beautiful, sweet boy named Sven who was diagnosed with Leukemia on 4.19.09. Immediately we started chemotherepy treatment for Sven with the Pediatric Oncology Center @ Stony Brook University Hospital on Long Island, NY. I will outline some highs and lows and most of all type some frustrations away :-)

Monday, April 12, 2010

I love him...

Sven has a scheduled bedtime of 8pm everynight, it is usually no problem, but now as he turned 5 and the trauma on the BIG C diagnosis is fading we asked that he try and now sleep in his bed, in his room. After Papa (Christian, my husband) tried his best I got the look that I needed to get Sven to sleep by sitting by him in his bed, and rubbing his back. After he did not go nicely into sleepmode I asked him if he was ok, he thought a minute and asked me if I locked all the doors and windows, Of course I did, I told him that he had nothing to worry about. He then told me that the HULK could bust through all locked doors and windows and even walls my response to my ever challenging, has all the answers, smarty pants...THE HULK DOES NOT HAVE ANY SHOES ON HIS FEET HOW IS HE GOING TO GET TO OUR HOUSE? That did it, he had no exuse anymore, he went nicely into sleepmode :-)

1 comment:

  1. Following you from MBC - great photos love the black & white
    http://maxwelldesignsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete