Jennifer over at Life with the Lebedas passed an award to me, thanks Jennifer! I started this blog mainly because I wanted an outlet for my sadness and my inability to function with day to day life after Sven's cancer diagnosis. I was in a severe funk and just cried all day long. I started writing because I could not use my voice to get out all the feelings, all the fear, all the sadness. Since I have started to see some light, days have gotten better, I get up everyday ;-), I wear pants with buttons and zippers, I open all the blinds to let the sun in and so forth. It is getting better :-).
So the rules of the award are to share 10 honest things about me and to pass the award on to 10 other bloggers, so here it goes...
10 Honest things...
1. My heart is still broken and I am unsure of it ever healing.
2. I would trade& give anything for Sven not to have cancer.
3. I still wake up at night to check if Sven is breathing.
4. I cry when I drive in the car alone, I won't cry in front of Sven.
5. I pretend to be strong during all cancer related appointments.
6. I clench my jaw and grind my teeth when I sleep because I can't manage stress properly.
7. I can't look in the rooms on the pediatric oncology wing at the hospital.
8. Cancer scares the Heck out of me.
9. I have anxiety over Sven's daily medication, it is a constant reminder that Sven has cancer.
10. I pretend that I am not so affected by Cancer to my husband so he won't be as scared as I am.