Christian and I (Sarah) are the parents of a 4 yr. old, beautiful, sweet boy named Sven who was diagnosed with Leukemia on 4.19.09. Immediately we started chemotherepy treatment for Sven with the Pediatric Oncology Center @ Stony Brook University Hospital on Long Island, NY. I will outline some highs and lows and most of all type some frustrations away :-)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whooo hooo! Happy Birthday.

We have a 5 year old in the house, wow 5! I said to Christian this morning hmmm we have only had him for 5 years, he is sooo new. Well our ice cream cake in bed went over well and our lil angel was watching over us...Sven woke up with a fever this morning and that usually means trip to the ER. I prayed hard and the thermom gave me a happy 99.7 which keeps us home. I am not sure my heart could have taken Birthday Boy at the ER or clinic. We are keeping a close eye on him but he is cooling down and running all over the house with his brand new batman wings and demanding Taco's for his Birthday dinner. We had a happy day and Sven even told his OT that it was the best day in his whole life. WE LOVE SVEN! And a special thanks to our gaurdian angel that we know is with him night and day, day in and day out.

4 comments: